July 3, 2008
Just Say No To Drugs!
So last Thursday the deed was done and those Wisdom Teeth are now Gone! Hooray!!! It actually was a much easier process than I thought it would be and a much more comical experience. You see I've never been put under and have never really been on pain meds besides my epidural. So when it came time to go to sleep they gave me the shot and I started feeling dizzy and light headed and then I guess I kept on talking. I only remember telling them that I felt dizzy and light headed, but in a drunken slurred speach I guess I asked them if I could stay this way for a week! Then I told them how much I love my family and that they fight over my kid. Who knew huh! After the surgery I guess I asked them if I could keep my teeth too! I guess I still believe there's a Tooth Fairy! Ryan came into the recovery room with me and just started laughing, laughing so hard he had to wipe his eyes and the nurse asked if he was ok. He was laughing so hard because my arms were so heavy that they kept falling off the chair and I kept grabbing at my tongue because it was so dry. Needless to say the drive home was hilarious and we were both laughing pretty hard. In my mind I was trying to say things and they were not coming out the way they should. I kept saying I felt like Jay Leno with a big chin because my whole mouth was numb! I know this story does no justice to the amount of laughs we had, but it definitely shows how drugs bring out certain things in ones personality!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment