Missy! I was so glad to hear from you! I can't believe how big Jackson is getting. Time flies by way to fast, doesn't it? Anyway, keep in touch! I do think we should go swimming. Maybe in a week or so? (I'll be at girls camp for the rest of this week). Talk to you soon!
Ryan* BYU beating the teams that Utah lost to! D-Will beating Chris Paul in the skills challenge
Missy*Jackson smiling and squinting his eyes tightly while making a snorting noise!
Blogging!
Jackson* My ducky blanket Any Ball Any type of Car or Truck
2 comments:
Missy! I was so glad to hear from you! I can't believe how big Jackson is getting. Time flies by way to fast, doesn't it? Anyway, keep in touch! I do think we should go swimming. Maybe in a week or so? (I'll be at girls camp for the rest of this week). Talk to you soon!
Carolee
Very cute pictures in the slideshow...looks like you guys are having a fantastic and very busy summer!
Post a Comment