August 11, 2008

July-Where did it go!



So it seems like it should still be July! We have had a ton of fun this last month with the holidays and also vacation. But I swear it's all flying by way too fast. When I think that in about 4 months I'll have a 2 year old I just start to freak out! We've done a ton of swimming, we went to the parade, we saw fireworks, went to the Zoo and Raging Waters, and then we've also been to Yellowstone! We are just having a ton of fun!

As far as the day-to-day life stuff we are just continuing to work hard and be a happy family. Ryan finished school about a week ago and starts a week from this Wednesday. What a break huh!?! I'm still working and then having fun being a mom to Jackson. He is getting so big and just saying so many things. The best is when we get out of the car and he starts trying to sing the last song he heard. The other day the song "Bleeding Love" was on and when we got out he was saying "keep bleeding, keep bleeding." I guess now more than ever we're gonna have to watch what we say, but he definitely keeps us on our toes. This is a fun time with him! There are so many pictures that I'll do a slide show of all of our fun!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I knew you'd have a blog! I was going to ask you if you had one next week when I saw you, but I found it!