January 27, 2009

So where did January go?

When I kept looking at our blog I just couldn't think of anything too interesting to post. We did have a great Christmas. Jackson was spoiled and so were we. We ate a lot, laughed a lot, and spent tons of time with friends and family. I mean what more can you say. Since then we've just been hanging out and working hard. Ryan's back to school so we're on our see you in the morning and then at bedtime schedule and I'm just working and being mom and trying to keep this 2 year old entertained! It's been so much fun lately because Jackson is getting so imaginative. He had my door hangers out the other day(things you use to hang your wreaths and other door decorations with,) and he was standing on them and said, "look mom I skiing!" He's also starting to imagine with his cars and other things and he has little conversations. It's just so cute! All in all we're healthy and happy and yes we're still alive!

1 comment:

Marc Schaefermeyer said...

Where did February go as well?
And the first part of March?