Um..A Man who is an architect that cross dresses?! haha! Jackson is a doll! He just couldn't decide which one he wanted to be you or Ryan so he went with both! Gotta love it.
Hey Missy! If he is learning to walk in high heels then I think he is going to need that hard hat! Heck I still need one for when I wear heels! So how are you?! It's been a long time. Drop me a line when you get a chance.
Ryan* BYU beating the teams that Utah lost to! D-Will beating Chris Paul in the skills challenge
Missy*Jackson smiling and squinting his eyes tightly while making a snorting noise!
Blogging!
Jackson* My ducky blanket Any Ball Any type of Car or Truck
7 comments:
I'd be more worried that he's wearing high heels at all. Ha ha, jk!! That kid is so crazy and I love him so much, fun stuff!
how cute! Braden has the same jammies. We do need to get together since we live close now! Hopefully see you soon!
That's hillarious! I love that kid!!!
Oh, I guess I haven't told you about some of the guys that Court works with...
Um..A Man who is an architect that cross dresses?! haha! Jackson is a doll! He just couldn't decide which one he wanted to be you or Ryan so he went with both! Gotta love it.
Hey Missy! If he is learning to walk in high heels then I think he is going to need that hard hat! Heck I still need one for when I wear heels! So how are you?! It's been a long time. Drop me a line when you get a chance.
What a cute picture! That will definitely be great blackmail for when he's older!!
Post a Comment