September 13, 2008
Random...very Random
I don't consider myself to be one of those writers that writes something that others will think to be profound, I just like to write because more than anything it helps to clear my mind. I use to write a lot, I mean I would come home almost everyday and write in my journal. My thoughts were stored there and I could easily look back to them in a time of need or just when I needed to laugh about stupid things that I did. I don't write like I use to, so at times my brain seems like a jumbled mess with a million things going on. I'm lucky if I get to write in my journal like every 3 months or so, sometimes longer. Yes today this blog is a way to clear my mind, a way to make some sense of what's going on up there. Jackson's sleeping and Ryan is in Logan so I can sit here and think, yes I know I am making no sense, but to just sit here and type and listen to my music, (right now it's Beautiful by Christina Aguillera,) pretty perfect. I guess sometimes I just feel like I'm just kind of lost in the day to day things and I lose sight of where it is I want to go. No I don't want this to be a pity blog either. I'm sure I'm not alone when I say "could things be just a little easier?" No I don't want a perfect world maybe just some insight of what I can do to make things easier. There's always those worldy pulls out there that just seem to take the fun out of everything. I mean as far as money and career advancement. Why don't the policemen make the money that celebrities do? Seems unfair that the soldiers and other civil officers are putting their lives on the line and they seem to barely get by at times. Ok, yes I do go to movies and love them, and I do go to sporting events and Love them, but it would be nice to see these other special people getting taken care of. I'm also not a very political person, but I really find myself listening and almost fearing what could happen with our 2 presidential candidates. I do see change as a good thing, but really, what is gonna happen to me if either of those candidates take control. Am I going to go from middle class poor, to just poor? Are either of them really going to help ME? What other taxes am I going to have to pay? It all just seems a bit scary to me. Well now that I feel like I've made a mess of a blog and just thrown out some random thoughts maybe I'll leave it at that? Who knows this may become my way to get rid of those random thoughts floating in my head.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Random is what i'm all about. funny, have you ever looked back at something you wrote and thought- i'm so grown up! that's what i thought when i read this blog post. becasue i related to it, and then i thought- we are so grown up. i try to tell myself that yes, things could be a little easeir, and would that be nice. but then- would i enjoy all the little things as much? you're a great mom and wife, a rockin' hair stylist , and a fun thoughtful person. i'd say you're doing alright. hang in.
Random.. Well that's okay! Aren't we all random with our thoughts on a daily basis. Most people are just too afraid to share thiers out loud, or on a blog post for that matter. Way to be daring!! Hey speaking of random... I neeed my hair cut really really bad. I'm calling you next time I'm down. If you don't answer I'm coming to your house and stalking you.
Post a Comment