Well I have to say that Jackson is just growing up in front of our eyes. The other day he wanted to wear these broken glasses and I really don't think he knew they were broken until he stuck his finger right through the lense. He's also been wanting his pillow and blanket so he can lay on his couch, just like Mom and Dad. He's just so funny! The other day I was outside pulling weeds and he told me, "bye Mamma, going on a walk." I was thinking to myself, why does he think he can just leave by himself and go on walk. Another funny was the other day when he woke up from a nap I got him out of his crib and changed his diaper. Well he told me, "Mamma, bed." So I put him back in and the he said, "leave mamma!" Wow, I didn't think my little boy wouldn't want me around this early in life! Things are fun though and we are always wondering what he's going to say next!
September 15, 2008
Well I have to say that Jackson is just growing up in front of our eyes. The other day he wanted to wear these broken glasses and I really don't think he knew they were broken until he stuck his finger right through the lense. He's also been wanting his pillow and blanket so he can lay on his couch, just like Mom and Dad. He's just so funny! The other day I was outside pulling weeds and he told me, "bye Mamma, going on a walk." I was thinking to myself, why does he think he can just leave by himself and go on walk. Another funny was the other day when he woke up from a nap I got him out of his crib and changed his diaper. Well he told me, "Mamma, bed." So I put him back in and the he said, "leave mamma!" Wow, I didn't think my little boy wouldn't want me around this early in life! Things are fun though and we are always wondering what he's going to say next!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Jackson is such a cute little guy. That's pretty funny how he thinks he's ready for some independence!!
Missy, hello long lost friend!!! I saw your blog and wanted to come say hello. What an adorable little family you have! Feel free to drop by my blog anytime! I would love to hear from you:)
How cute! You just wait, as he gets older, it gets funnier and sillier! It is fun to see them get bigger! Carson kicks me out of the room when I put him down for a nap....but I don't mind, cause I used to have to lay with him until he fell asleep. Cute Blog!
How sweet. Love the sunglasses. He'll appreciate these pictures when he's older. Check out my blog, I tagged you!
Post a Comment