April 7, 2008
Our Weekend
Well we had a good weekend and I just thought I'd show a few pics of what went on. First off are some pics of Jackson eating a banana. Of course being his parents we think it's hilarious that he'll just stick the banana in his mouth and basically suck it down. I swear until he needs the peel pulled down he doesn't take it out of his mouth.

Then my sister Katie got a puppy. Her name is Milly and she is a puggle. These are some pics of her and Jackson running around my parents backyard. Jackson was pretty good and didn't step on her or run her over with the lawn mower.



Then on Saturday we were over at Ryan's parents house and Jackson wanted his shirt off and then he disapeared and came back with these devil horns on. The red eye doesn't help the matter but I was trying to quickly get the pic before he took them off.
He's been a character lately. He loves to jump and it's just funny to see how excited he gets when he does it. I just love it! He also loves to talk. We'll be in a store and he'll say hi to everyone and then of course if he sees a ball or car he's saying it until he gets to it. He also has this little chinese language where he will just ramble. We just laugh because it really sounds like he's saying stuff!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
That is so cute he sucks on the banana. You guys are such great parents!
We are looking for one of those cute lawn mowers for Josh's 1st birthday coming up - those pictures are adorable! Do you remember where you got that lawn mower? We've been looking around, but I haven't found one that I love yet...
Cute pictures!
Post a Comment