April 7, 2008

Husband Tag

Britt husband tagged me so here it goes!

What is his name? Ryan Kelly Davis
How long have we been married? 5 years and 5 Months
How long did we date? Oh about 7 months
How old is he? 28
Who eats more? He does, in one sitting but I do love food!!
Who said I love you first? He did, well in a sneaky hand holding way:)
Who is taller? Ryan
Who sings better? Depends on the song! We both love to sing
Who is smarter? Depends on the subject.
Whose temper is worse? Mine...I have a short fuse!
Who pays the bills? Ryan makes the money and then I pay the bills
Who does the laundry? I do, but he will help fold the socks!
Who cooks dinner? We both do but he is definitely a great help when I'm out working at night!
Who drives when together? Ryan
Who is more stubborn? Ryan, he'll never give in
Who is the first to admit when wrong? Me, he is very stubborn but when he is REALLY wrong he'll admit it
Who wears the pants in the family? He wears them, only cuz I let him:)
Who mows the lawn? Mostly Ryan but I do enjoy it!
Who kissed who first? Ryan
Who asked who out first? Me, we went on our first date when I took him out for his birthday!
Who proposed? Ryan
What is my favorite thing about him? He has a ton of energy and is a lot of fun. He always has something funny to say and he's such a great dad! I don't think there's one thing about him that's my favorite because he is just my favorite person to be with! I love you babe!

Now, I tag, anyone that wants to brag about their great hubbies!!

No comments: