April 21, 2008
Motivation & Determination
So I'm in my 3rd week of boot camp and am so glad I did this program. It has really helped me with not just the eating and exercising, but also the mental & emotional of all this healthy stuff. I mean when I was younger I was playing sports left and right and my metabolism was through the roof. Now after being married and having Jackson, things have definitely slowed down. I was looking for something to help get me motivated again and this was the trick! I have not felt this good(energy level) for a long time. I just love getting out and working my butt off! I swear I sound like a freakin infomercial at times because I'm so happy with the way I feel that I just have to tell everyone about it! I've even lost inches and a few pounds! I was honestly worried that I would work really hard and get no results but te results were almost immediate! Anyways, I just hope I can continue to live this lifestyle to be able to better myself for my husband and kids. I just want to always be able to play with them and to have the energy as well. It's my new drug:)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
congrats phyll, keep up the good work, and pass on any good secrets.
That is awsome! What kind of boot camp is it and what do they have you doing.?
I am so glad to hear how good you are doing, but I always thought you looked great, but I think it is so important for us 'moms' to feel good about ourselves. I also just started working out and trying to eat better (since I just had a baby and feel really FAT!). SO I will have to get some info from you about what you are doing. Keep up the great work! Now that it is warming up, we might get out and see each other when we are about the neighborhood!
Post a Comment