March 31, 2008

March Birthdays

Since I've definitely forgot to post a little Happy B-day shout out to those people who I love who's birthday is in March I thought why not do one now and just make it a little longer!
First at the beginning of March was my dad's birthday. I'm so lucky to have a dad like him. He was at every dance recital, every game, anything and anywhere I ever needed him. I was lukcy enough to have him always there and a part of my life. He's also been so helpful to Ryan and I whenever we need things done around the house we can call him and he'll help us out. We are so lucky to have you around and Jackson loves his "papa."
Then we have both Ryan's dad Kelly and his little sister Jen. See in the Davis family Kelly, Ryan and Jen all have the same birthday. It is definitely crazy and people seem to say "what?" when I tell them that. Well I have to say thanks to Kelly for always making me feel welcome in there home. Since the first time I was there he's always been nice to me and I am so lucky to have a great father-in-law. He is so good with Jackson and is the first person Jackson wants when we go over to their house. We love you!
And then there's little sista Jen. Ryan and I are so grateful for you. You are the best. Jen and I have really clicked since I met her and she has told me over and over again that she told Ryan that he better marry me. I'm glad you convinced him too! You are so helpful with Jackson and we appreciate when you help out! I'm glad that I got so lucky to have a great second family.
Happy Birthday everyone! I hope you had a great day and we love you so much!

No comments: