I wrote this a while back and since I hadn't posted a shout out to Ryan for his birthday I thought I would share this! I love you babe and Happy Birthday
I was just thinking lately about how lucky I was to marry Ryan. I was looking back in my journals to the time I started dating him and as I was reading I just got that giddy feeling inside like when you start to fall for someone. It's really made me think about him and how much I truly appreciate him being in my life. It's funny how things happen and how that special person just seems to be there when you need them the most. Ryan has always been there to put a smile on my face...to secretly watch the chick flicks with me and he's just always so compassionate. It's also funny to me that he won't let me get away with anything, he just knows me too well. I've also been reminissing about having Jackson since he just turned one and I remember that moment that Ryan brought him into me all bundled in blankets and we just cried. It was such a beautiful moment that I can't explain, but in that hospital room there was just so much love between us. I know at times I might not tell you how much I love you Ryan but I truly do and Jackson and I are so grateful to have you there as our Rock. We couldn't have been blessed with a more special person and I'm glad that I get to spend forever with you!
March 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment