You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them. ~Desmond Tutu
March 31, 2008
Car...??
I just had to post this. The other day Jackson got the stand for our tv trays and was sitting on it and calling it his car and making car noises! He is just so cute and it's fun to see his imagination. We love this little guy and he just makes us laugh all the time.
You really do have such a cute kid!! Jackson is so much fun. I really enjoyed coming over the other day, and him wanting to sit in my lap. I just want to squeeze his little cheeks
P.S. I promise I haven't forgotten about you doing my hair. Sorry I didn't call you!!
i love kid imaginations... my sister's little girl wanted a bumbo chair for her doll. so rachel got her a bundt pan, put the doll in and called it a bumbo chair. when rachel came back in the room a few minutes later, Kate had turned taken the baby out and had it's face pressed in the middle. when asked what she was doing she said, " silly mom, it's a drinking fountain."
Ryan* BYU beating the teams that Utah lost to! D-Will beating Chris Paul in the skills challenge
Missy*Jackson smiling and squinting his eyes tightly while making a snorting noise!
Blogging!
Jackson* My ducky blanket Any Ball Any type of Car or Truck
3 comments:
You really do have such a cute kid!! Jackson is so much fun. I really enjoyed coming over the other day, and him wanting to sit in my lap. I just want to squeeze his little cheeks
P.S.
I promise I haven't forgotten about you doing my hair. Sorry I didn't call you!!
Cute pictures!! I'm so happy to see you are up and back into the blogging world! You've been missed! :)
i love kid imaginations... my sister's little girl wanted a bumbo chair for her doll. so rachel got her a bundt pan, put the doll in and called it a bumbo chair. when rachel came back in the room a few minutes later, Kate had turned taken the baby out and had it's face pressed in the middle. when asked what she was doing she said, " silly mom, it's a drinking fountain."
Post a Comment