I've been so bad at posting lately. I guess it's just the time of year and the craziness that starts happening a week away from Christmas. So what can I say since it's been a couple of weeks?? Well Ryan finished his finals and is extremely happy to be done, but knows it won't be long before classes start again. Hmmm....I'm just trying to squeeze people in to get their hair done before Christmas and New Years. Well and Jackson is just being himself. He's such a good kid and it's always amazing to see how he continues to change and grow up into this little boy.
I did give him a big boy hair cut with the clippers and all and he looks so Big!!! He was actually pretty good for about 5 minutes so I guess you get what you get! He's also getting more adventurous. The other day my dad was painting and he had his ladder out and Jackson decided he wanted to be up by grandpa so he did just that and climbed the ladder. We are just having so much fun and are so excited for Christmas!



2 comments:
phyllis, you gave him a big boy haircut! your baby is a toddler now. he is so cute. i need some christmas pics. i am sure you had a blast!
I am glad you we found your blog. We will be checking in often. Your little guys is such a cutie
Post a Comment