December 10, 2007

Let it Snow!!





Oh how I love sledding!!! I think some of the funnest times growing up were sledding with my dad and Uncle Steve. We would sled for hours on end and then go get food or hot chocolate.

Well Ryan and I decided that after last Saturday’s great snow storm that it was time to bundle Jackson up and introduce him to the joys of sledding. We took him up to my parents because they have a nice beginner hill in their backyard.

We thought we would get some sort of reaction from the little guy but he just sat in the middle of the tube and didn’t make a peep. We were kind of shocked but kept sending him down the hill. Then Ryan introduced him to eating the cold snow…fresh snow that is! It was a fun adventure and we can’t wait to do it again, but boy now I know what it was like for my parents when they had to tow us up and down the hills!

2 comments:

Me said...

How much fun! I remeber the good ole' days! We used to have so much fun. You guys should invite my family to your blog. I just started one for them. We'll see if it lasts!
Merry Christmas Cuz!

Heather said...

Hey missy and ryan! Your baby is getting so big, what a cutie... How are you guys? I am adding you to my blog here is our blog www.mertzklan.blogspot.com keep in touch, we would love to hear from you! take care