You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them. ~Desmond Tutu
December 6, 2007
HaPpY BiRtHdAy JaCkSoN!!!!
Jackson celebrated his 1st birthday on the 4th and had a lot of fun with his family. Thank you to everyone who has helped us along the way with the little guy. We love you all and can hardly believe a year has passed since he was born!
Holy smokes! He can't be that big already! Thanks for the email about your blog. This will help us to keep in touch much better. It sounds like you guys are going great. We miss you!
Yeah Missy! I am so glad you have joined blogghood...Jackson is SO dang cute, and I can't believe he is 1 already! Time flies doesn't it! Check out our blog too at cmsmithfam.blogspot.com
Ryan* BYU beating the teams that Utah lost to! D-Will beating Chris Paul in the skills challenge
Missy*Jackson smiling and squinting his eyes tightly while making a snorting noise!
Blogging!
Jackson* My ducky blanket Any Ball Any type of Car or Truck
2 comments:
Holy smokes! He can't be that big already! Thanks for the email about your blog. This will help us to keep in touch much better. It sounds like you guys are going great. We miss you!
Yeah Missy! I am so glad you have joined blogghood...Jackson is SO dang cute, and I can't believe he is 1 already! Time flies doesn't it! Check out our blog too at cmsmithfam.blogspot.com
~Mindy~
Post a Comment