You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them. ~Desmond Tutu
October 14, 2009
Family Pictures
Last week we went and had our family pictures taken. It was definitely an adventure. Jackson lasted a whole 2 pictures before he was done. Overall though I think the pictures turned out great. I was just happy we got some good family ones and some really cute ones of Jackson!
Ryan* BYU beating the teams that Utah lost to! D-Will beating Chris Paul in the skills challenge
Missy*Jackson smiling and squinting his eyes tightly while making a snorting noise!
Blogging!
Jackson* My ducky blanket Any Ball Any type of Car or Truck
8 comments:
oh my goodness, they are so darling. He is such a gorgeous little boy! I love them all!
Cute!! Clearly he lasted longer than 2 pictures, though. They are all good ones!
When is your baby due? You guys look great!
Oh I love them!! So cute! Last pictures before that cute fam of 3 turns into 4!! :)
SUPER SUPER CUTE!! i love them. and it's fun to see you prego. you look fantastic. jackson is a looker. hope all is well
Your pictures turned out awesome! Such a photogenic family! Love you guys!
SOOOOOOOO cute! I love that kid! You are such a cute family.
Sooo cute!
Hi! Cute family pictures! How are you feeling? Do you have any names picked out?
Post a Comment