July 23, 2009

Jackson's New Bed!



So with the new baby on it's way, we figured it was time to put Jack in a bed. We've been really lucky in the fact that never once has he tried to climb out of his crib, so it made it nice that he was "stuck" and couldn't wake me up in the morning. He had to wait for mommy to come and get him. Needless to say the transition to the "big boy bed" has been pretty good. He is so into cars right now and a friend of mine had a car bed she sold to us which was perfect for Jackson. He has done good with naps and going to bed. He usually will just wake up and play with toys and then yell at me that he's awake and playing in his room. Knock on wood is all I can say. I mean he has his moments cuz his toys are easy to access now. The only random thing is every now and again I find him down on the floor. Usually he's passed out and snoring when I find him this way so I don't know if he's falling out of bed or just waking up and then passing out again on the floor. Anyways it's been a lot of fun! He's just growing up so fast and we are super excited for the new addition. I have some other fun pics of things we've done so far this summer so I will post them later!

4 comments:

Val, Matt, and Madison said...

Love the big boy bed! He is so stinkin cute! We need to get together soon!

Jer and Lish said...

That is hilarious. I love that he is just passed out on the floor. I hope that you are feeling better, I am super excited for you.

The Schaefermeyer Family! said...

I love when kids are so tired they fall asleep where ever they lie! I wish I could do that! Jackson looks so much like Ryan in this picture, what a cutie!

sadie said...

yes, i went back to brown. i need to take a pic of it. i liked the blonde, but not the upkeep. plus i feel more like me being brown. now i'm trying to not cut it all off.
let's see a baby belly pic!!