March 23, 2009

Happy Birthday!


Well today is Ry's 29th Birthday how exciting huh! I just wanted to tell him how much I love him and how proud I am of him. It's not always the easiest having him work full-time and then going to school at night but I'm so proud that he's sticking to it and I know one day he'll finish. Jackson and I love when he's around to play and have fun with us and we are so happy he's our daddy and husband. We love you Ryan and hope you have a great birthday!

2 comments:

Anda said...

hope ryan had a great birthday!!! we need to go to the park again, it was fun to chat with ya.

Jamie Hadlow said...

Happy VERY belated birthday Ryan! I have been out of the blogging world for a while and missed this. Missy, isn't it weird that our Ryan's are 29?! Talk about old:). I was talking to my Ryan on Sunday and we decided we should invite you guys and Cham and Michelle and some other peeps up for a bbq pretty soon. Ry misses your hubby!