You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them. ~Desmond Tutu
December 3, 2008
My Baby is 2
I can't believe that Jackson is 2 years old! It seems like yesterday he was my little baby and now he's a little boy. I hope everyone enjoys the pics. I had probably a thousand to choose from and this is what I narrowed it down to!
i loved seeing pics of him so tiny. i never saw him at that age . it's fun to be able to see his facial expressions that were there from the beginning. what a cutie. happy birthday!
Oh man it's been forever! I saw your blog a long time ago, but couldn't remember how I found it, so I'm glad you left a comment. Im doing hair and skin now. I love it, and will probable do it forever. Im gonna put you on my blog if that's ok. Lets keep in touch.
Ryan* BYU beating the teams that Utah lost to! D-Will beating Chris Paul in the skills challenge
Missy*Jackson smiling and squinting his eyes tightly while making a snorting noise!
Blogging!
Jackson* My ducky blanket Any Ball Any type of Car or Truck
7 comments:
Wow, 2 years! He so cute. I really enjoyed playing with him for a few minutes when you did my hair the other day. If you ever need a babysitter...
So cute! Doesn't it just kill you how fast they grow? Enjoy every minute.
Happy birthday Jackson! I don't remember him having so much dark hair! What a cutie!
We miss you guys - hope things are good!
He is so stinkin cute! Happy Birthday Jackson!
i loved seeing pics of him so tiny. i never saw him at that age . it's fun to be able to see his facial expressions that were there from the beginning. what a cutie. happy birthday!
Oh man it's been forever! I saw your blog a long time ago, but couldn't remember how I found it, so I'm glad you left a comment. Im doing hair and skin now. I love it, and will probable do it forever. Im gonna put you on my blog if that's ok. Lets keep in touch.
Missy, I'm so glad you found my blog! I love seeing all of your pictures...I can't believe your little man is 2 already, time flys!
Post a Comment