October 29, 2008

All the Fun!

So now with faster internet I thought I would do a post of all the fun things we've been up to. First of all at the end of September we had some beautiful weather so we went out for a ride and ended up at Lost Creek for a little fishing. Here are some fun pics of Jackson and Ryan. Jackson was actually really good and he mostly stayed out of the mud and he didn't try to jump in the lake!





We also spent a weekend up in Logan and that was fun. We went and stayed up at Sherwood Hills with Ry's work because they had a little retreat up there. I went up early friday and spent time with my cousin Tiff and then later Ry's work had dinner for us and took us to a corn maze. Yes we took Jack with us and he had a good time. We went in the friendly corn maze!



This is a pretty long post so I will just add this for now and do some more later!

1 comment:

Me said...

I'm so glad you have faster internet, cuz I love looking at all of your pictures.