September 4, 2008
So I really do like to blog, but lately it's been the last thing on my list. We are just busy and before I know it another week goes by. So I thought I'd give a little update. Ryan is back in school and so happy to be there;). We usually trade off nights, it's like Monday and Wednesday he's in school and then I work Tuesday and Thursday. So we're back to the usual no seeing each other until Friday. Hopefully one day we'll be done! But everything is good. Jackson is contiuing to figure things out and is just talking more and more. Last night I was cooking dinner and he was back watching his favorite movie "Cars". When all the sudden I hears," mama dinner, hungry." I had to convince him that dad would be home soon so we could all eat together. But he kept telling me he was hungry. Then he's been really funny because his cousin Mallorie was singing Ice Ice baby when she was eating some ice so now when I go to get him ice water he tells me, " mama, ice ice baby." It is pretty cute cuz he has this huge smile on his face. So what else have we been up to, not a lot, just working hard and realizing that the holidays are just around the corner. We are definitely enjoying every minute of it though! We hope everyone else is doing well too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
It's ok you don't count blogging high on your list of things to do. You're a busy woman! I think it's cute Jackson sings Vanilla Ice. As long as he doesn't start sining Eminen...
Jack is so cute!! I'm glad he's only picked up that from my kids and not other stuff (you know what I mean!)
Post a Comment