Penny Pincher! I started getting these e-mails from penny pincher.com, and they give you all the great deals for the local grocery stores. It's awesome, they even tell you what coupons to use where. How did you get your good deal?
Ryan* BYU beating the teams that Utah lost to! D-Will beating Chris Paul in the skills challenge
Missy*Jackson smiling and squinting his eyes tightly while making a snorting noise!
Blogging!
Jackson* My ducky blanket Any Ball Any type of Car or Truck
4 comments:
Penny Pincher! I started getting these e-mails from penny pincher.com, and they give you all the great deals for the local grocery stores. It's awesome, they even tell you what coupons to use where.
How did you get your good deal?
It must be in the genes! You are so good at that stuff, you'll have to teach me.
I bow to you, oh Queen of Thrift! :) That's awesome!
hey missy! we miss you guys! Hey, if I did a scentsy party up there would you come? I love my scentsy! do you have one?
Post a Comment