Well my life is like the title above. I fell off the blogging train once again and have not written anything for a while! So let me give a little update. We have actually been pretty busy. Ryan is back in school and I swear my weeks just fly by. I usually do a lot of blogging at work because we STILL have dial up at our house! I know we are so not into the technological revolution of dsl, but 20 bucks is 20 bucks and I enjoy being able to eat out occasionally! Well and work has been very busy. We just did a fundraising event and that has taken up about the last 3 weeks of work time.
On the fun end of things, we've done some swimming, gone to Lagoon, gone to Wheeler Farm and just spent a lot of time outside. Jackson just loves to be outside shooting hoops. Thanks to my brother for giving us their old little tikes hoop! Jackson is becoming a pro and making shots from pretty far away. He's also turned 18 months and I've got some cute pics I took(but will post them at work because it's much easier there than here!)when I get some time. He's just becoming a little man! He also rode a pony when we were out at Wheeler Farm and did a pretty good job. I held the back of his shirt so he wouldn't fall off but when I let go he was ready for me to get him off. Also at Lagoon he enjoyed the rides. His favorite were the little cars that he could drive and he kept wanting to ride those. Thank goodness it wasn't too busy because he hated to wait in line! The patience of a toddler :) Oh and the swimming has been tons of fun. He is a little fish and not afraid of the water at all! We've gone to the Rec center a few times and he loves to play there and it's nice because the water is shallow. We also got to go to our friends pool and that was a little harder because we had to put floaties on him, but suprisingly he figured them out and did well with them I think My Mom and Tot swimming lessons paid off!
Well then the bummer of it all was Ry and I have had these allergy/cold things. Ry was a much better tropper than I've been. I actually went to the doctor this morning because it's been making me feel really light headed and to top it all off I GET to have my wisdom teeth out next week so I thought I'd make sure I was getting better before the surgery! All in all things are good just busy. I will try to get the pics up of all our excitement later this week! If anyone has any great suggestions of how to deal with the wisdom teeth issue, please let me know! I keep telling Ryan that I think Child Birth sounds better than this!(I have a little fear of dental work:)) So I hope everyone else is doing great and finally enjoying this nice hot Utah weather!
June 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
As long as you get put out for the wisdom teeth thing it is way easy!! I healed really fast, just get lots of ice cream or jolly ranchers and pain meds. You've been in labor, you can handle anything now!
I have no doubt that Jackson is a good shot at basketball. He had an excellent throw in nursery when we found a ball in one of the closets! (Just ask Meshelle...)
Post a Comment