How To Play This Game of Tag:Post these rules on you blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Joys:
1. Ryan-Ever since I met Ryan he has been my best friend. It's so great to have him in my life and it's amazing to see how good of a dad he is to Jackson!
2. Jackson-I never imagined how great it would be to be a mom. Jack is so fun and such a little stinker. Ryan and I just have to laugh at how sneaky he's becoming!
3. Independence-I know this sounds funny, but I love being independent and having my own home and family. I love seeing the successes that we have together as this little family unit of our own!
Fears:
1. To lose those people that are closest to me like family and friends.
2. That my kids won't always love me(I know kind of weird)
3. To be Completely alone
Goals:
1. To always be a good wife and mom
2. To encourage those around me and be a good example
3. To just be happy no matter what situation arises or wherever we end up!
Obsessions:
1. Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate
2. Shopping-I love to just go out and shop and I do shop without spending money! I know Ryan is laughing as he reads this but it's true! I just love to get out and look at stuff!
3. Making sure Jackson always looks cute. Sometimes it's hard to find these perfect boy outfits, but I love it when he looks like a mini Ryan.
Random Facts:
1. I made Ryan fall in love with me when we went to Hawaii with friends :)
2. Not to brag, but I think that I've always been pretty good at sports, things have always come pretty naturally.
3. My sister got a power wheel four wheeler one year and me and the babysitter rode it and broke it! Ooops!
I tag Katie, Tiff, Jackie, Robyn and anyone else interested in the tag!
May 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment