I love this warmer weather. At least the days that it stays warm. I could work in the yard all day long(I know I'm crazy), but I just love it! Lately Ryan and I have been working hard to get our yard in shape and have had some fun projects. We bought Jackson a swing set and 2 weeks ago we put it together. It was a fun project for us and I really love getting my hands in things like this and at the end I enjoy the sense of accomplishment. It took us about 2 days to do it but the end result is pretty good. We're still waiting to put it on the grass because we had to do some yard rearranging to make it all work and in the process we had to put in some new sod. Overall I can't wait to have our backyard finished so I can just let Jack out to just play. He just wants to be outside and with some of these cooler spring days he hates it because I won't let him go out! I'm such a mean mom! This is a pic without the slide and swings. I will post a finished swing set when we get it all set out!
April 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
That's great that you guys are getting the playset up so fast. My parents just got us one last Friday, but so far it's still in the boxes in our garage. What a project! How is bootcamp going? Are you still going strong? I hope I will be able to have that kind of motivation after Beckham is born!
I love your new background. I always have a hard time finding one, and getting the guts to use it and chance it with loosing all my settings.
Oh,so how is the playset going? is it all the way yet?
Post a Comment