March 12, 2008

March, March, March, March!!

Well we're about halfway through March and once again I'm so slow at this stuff. Actually my life has been a bit busier with the weather being nice and all! I've taken Jackson to the park a few times when the sun was shinning and he loved every minute of it! He throws a tantrum though when we have to come inside! So I know that during the spring and summer I'll probably be outside most of the time and get nothing done inside! Oh well hopefully I'll get a nice tan!:) I'm also really excited because I signed Jackson up for a Mom and Tot swim class that starts this Saturday! We took him swimming a few weeks ago and he just loved it so I thought this would be a good way to start and hopefully get him to understand that he needs to be a little careful in the pool! Let's see what else can I write hmmm.........well.....I'm just really excited for the warmer weather and it's so much fun being a mom and seeing this little guy grow up. He's always up to something so you never know what he's gonna do, but we are loving every minute of it!

2 comments:

Jamie Hadlow said...

Good luck with the swim class! I took Jax to a mommy and me swim class last year. He absolutely loved it when we sung songs and splashed around...then they decided I needed to dunk him. Yeah, that part didn't go over too well. After two sessions of dunking, we became swim class dropouts. He wouldn't go back in the water. He wasn't much of a swimming lover to begin with though...
I couldn't agree more about the weather, I am so ready for summer!

Anda said...

Hey miss! we will be here just let us know! email me so we know when we can see you! i have got an art festival booth this weekend, but we will work something out so we can see each other!!! see you this weekend!