
Missy is really good at keeping up on this thing so I thought I would write something on here for her. I want everyone to know how much I love and appreciate her. I honestly don't know where I would be without her. I am a better person because of her and am humbled and honored to have her in my life. She is the best thing since peanut butter and jelly. You are the best wife and mother any person could ask for and I thank you for being there for me in more ways than you know. I love you with all of my heart. I hope you have a good Valentines day.



4 comments:
Ryan...you are the MAN! First, for figuring out how to actually POST something...something I don't know Cole could ever figure out on his own, and SECOND for realizing what an amazing person Miss is! She rules...I would have to agree.
hey missy!
we will totally have to go to dinner when you go to mesquite! just give us the dates. have a good weekend!
I love the picture of Missy and Jackson..Very adorable! You guys are such a cute family. I wish we lived closer so we could hang out.
I hope you all had a great Valentine's Day.
I agree. That picture of Missy and Jackson is super cute.
Post a Comment