
My friend Sadie is a great person. I met her when I went to hair school and how glad I am to have that opportunity. I knew from the moment I met Sadie that we'd be friends but I didn't know how much she'd help me in truly finding myself. You see Sadie is the type of person that would speak her mind and I always envied the confidence she had and the way that she would go after the things that she truly wanted. Especially the boys! I think the minute she met JT she decided that he was going to be her husband. She's also very creative and always seems to just call when you needed to talk to someone. I know that we're not as close as we were before but I still consider her a good friend. I know I could call Phyllis and she would talk me through any situation. This is why I'm so grateful for a friend like her in my life. Thanks Phyll! Go VICA!!!



1 comment:
Ryan, Hey! I linked to your blog off of the WXHS page.. you guys have such a cute family!! HOpe things are going well for you.. Just wanted to say "hi"!
-Marilee (Hess)
Post a Comment