January 11, 2008

Happy New Year!

Well...I'm a few days late, but better late than never! We had a great Christmas and definitely enjoyed being able to spend time as a family. This year was fun with Jackson and he kind of had the present thing figured out. I'm sure next year will be even better.
I can hardly believe that another year has come and gone. My little baby is becoming a little boy and life is continuing. Of course I've seen everyone sharing their resolutions and what they hope to accomplish in the next year. I've sort of thought about it and the biggest thing I can think of is just being more organized. After having a baby it seems like our life will never be the same and as far as being organized that flies right out the window.
I've started with small projects around the house and have been pretty pleased with what I've accomplished so far. Hopefully it stays this way.
As for the New Year I hope that our lives to continue to be happy and healthy and that our friends and families lives are good too. I hope that we'll all be happy with the little things in our lives like just being good to one another and enjoying every minute that we have. Happy New Year Everyone!

1 comment:

Anneke said...

Hi Missy - I finally found you - thanks to the link from your comment on my boring blog. I tried to just find you on my own but was sent to some Davis family who is growing with their Oregean adoption... HUH? I had a pretty good laugh about it though!