I have this fun loving great sister in law Amber or Ambo as I have recently learned. She is a person who always has a smile on her face and a very contagious laugh. So I'm sure you may be wondering "why Ambo"? Well I guess when she was traveling home from Jackson there was a rollover and she immediately unbuckled her seat belt and went into survival mode. You know like our friend Rambo. Her husband was actually a little freaked out cuz she just jumped out of the car and was off to the rescue. Well Amber I'm glad to know you'll always be there in any survival situation! We love You!
January 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Missy! It was so great to hear from you and I'm so glad we were able to re-connect through Joni and Josh! :) Your little Jackson is adorable - what a cute family. I'm going to add your blog to my list so I can check in every so often. Keep the updates coming!
-Rachel (Schwab) Clegg
I wanted to tell you how funny I think that picture is of rob & big. Gary and I watched part of that episode. Gary Laughed his butt off.
Post a Comment