November 18, 2007

Music To My Ears


As a mom I think one of the greatest joys is watching your little one learn and be so impressed by what they have just accomplished! Jackson is so fun to watch and when he does something well he claps his hands knowing he's been successful.

He's always loved music and I've loved singing songs to him since he was teeny tiny! Now he's the one that does the singing and boy do I wish I could understand his songs! He loves to sit at the piano and just pound on the keys and clap his hands. The smile on his face tells such a story. I'm hoping he'll continue to embrace music and love it as much as Ryan and I do!

1 comment:

Robyn said...

I found your blog! You guys are awesome-what a sweet baby and a great family you are. Love you!!